Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving this year filled with joy and happiness with your loved ones!

I am so thankful for so many things:  my family, friends, good health, happiness, and to live in a wonderful country.   I am also thankful for all the little things in life that make life so much more enjoyable: electricity, gas, clean water, abundance of good food, the internet, cell phones... there is so much to be thankful for.

My first vegan Thanksgiving!  Tink and I went to Quan Yin restaurant in Houston Chinatown.  It was really good!  (...its making my mouth water again.)

Be kind to your fellow human beings and living creatures on this planet. I hope you have a safe and productive Black Friday as well!

...now Im off to Macy's!  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment