Thursday, December 8, 2011

Keeping busy...

Hello!  I have been so busy lately with working, studying, and exams that I don't have much time to blog.  I also have been busy carving birds! It is a craft I have been doing for a while but actually got serious about doing it 2 years ago.  These wooden birds are modeled off of birds I've see in the wild.  The wild birds serve as inspiration and also creates a memento of the place it was seen.

My newest bird is a Palm Warbler that I saw in Florida when visiting my parents last month.  

Anyway, soon I will be on winter vacation and will have more time to blog!  I hope you are having a nice holiday season and are having fun Christmas decorating and shopping.  Most importantly I hope you have the chance to spend time with your friends and loved ones - because that is what the holidays are all about! 

No comments:

Post a Comment