Thursday, December 8, 2011

Lunch at Pine Forest Vegetarian

Hello!  Today Tink and I went to try the lunch buffet at Pine Forest Vegetarian Restaurant in Houston's Chinatown.  It was my first vegetarian buffet I've been to and I was impressed.  They had a wide variety of vegetarian Chinese dishes like: fried rice, noddles, various vegetables like eggplant and green beans, mixed veggie dishes, dumplings, soup, fruit, vegetarian sushi rolls, and faux meats.

Here is my second plate with various items from the buffet.  My favorite thing is in the top right corner - they are like fried sweet potato balls. 

This restaurant has a full menu, as well as lunch specials, and the lunch buffet to choose from.  It is very clean looking and the staff is friendly and attentive.  I will definitely be back! 

No comments:

Post a Comment