Thursday, June 2, 2011

Pacifica Patio Set

Today I received my new patio set!! It is the Pacifica patio set by Martha Stewart Living bought from HomeDepot.com

The Pacifica collection is made with steel for strength and durability, and features spun poly fabric and a Frosted Gold frame finish. This 4 piece chat set includes 2 chat chairs, 1 loveseat, and 1 glass top coffee table. The set also includes fashioned mildew and fade-resistant cushions.
Text above from homedepot.com

Love Seat

One of the two cushions

One of the two chat chairs ...very comfortable!

The coffee table with tinted glass

...and each piece has a nice label.

Im really happy because this is the final piece needed to complete my small backyard renovation project. I intend to spend lots of time relaxing and enjoying the garden as much as possible...

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! Can I come visit and sip margaritas on your new patio furniture? Miss you cousin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! ...and Yes, come visit me anytime!! :D

    ReplyDelete