Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Versace S/S 2012 Men's Swimwear

Versace Spring/Summer 2012 Swimwear is here!  

I just got my lycra rose print briefs.  The fit is wonderful and very comfortable as well as the overall excellent stitching and quality.  The US only got a few of each size so if you are looking for these contact your local Versace boutique soon!

Lycra rose print briefs

The Versace label is now gold instead of white.

The back of the swim briefs not seen during the runway fashion show.

Close up of the medusa on the back. 

Lycra rose print briefs

Another printed brief - available at select Versace boutiques. 

Printed square cut swimwear - available at select Versace boutiques.

4 comments:

  1. hi David! I love your collection!
    do you remember 2011SS men's bathrobe? (same black and white print that H&M had) and I'd like to know the price. let me know
    Thank you
    Tae

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Tae. I remember them but Im not sure what the price is. Im not even sure that the US buyers bought them for the boutiques here - I don't remember seeing them and that season they didn't buy much from the fashion show line. I couldn't even buy any swimwear that season but luckily found one at the Bahamas Versace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello David.
    I found this one on ebay!! finally! I was looking for it for a long time :-)
    (Item number:321105817928)

    the size is small and I wear 31. 32 usually. do you think it will fit me?
    just want to hear your opinion.
    Thank you in advance.

    TAE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Tae! Im so sorry for the very delayed response! I am the same size and got a medium. It fits perfectly. I think a small would still fit you since the fabric is Nylon and Elastane and can stretch a few sizes more. Also the cut of them gives more room in the crotch area and the butt.
    Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete