Thursday, March 29, 2012

Atlantis Celebrity Summit Cruise

I just got back from my vacation!

I took about 2 weeks off to travel to Florida to visit my parents, then flew to San Juan, Puerto Rico to go on the Atlantis Events cruise on the Celebrity Summit.  We sailed to Grenada, Barbados, Dominica, and St. Barth's.  It was my first time on a Atlantis Events cruise and I had such a wonderful time (though exhausted from all the parties)!

When I travel I am focused on the natural beauty of the location; so in the following post I will highlight some of the natural beauty of each island.

Flying to Puerto Rico... I think these are the Virgin Islands we were passing.

Celebrity Summit at port in Barbados

The ship has lots of sculptures, photography, and other artwork placed all around.

The dinning room on the ship.

Mario Cantone was the surprise performer.  He was great!

...and of course the parities!!  This one was Mardiglow.

No comments:

Post a Comment