Saturday, November 5, 2011

Lunch at Ruggles Green

Ruggles Green is one of my favorite restaurants in Houston, TX. They have two beautiful restaurants in the city with a menu full of original, delicious, organic, and healthy foods.

With the cool weather lately I was craving something warm and fulfilling. They have a wide variety of vegan options for me, as well as vegetarian, dairy-free, and gluten-free options. Today I chose an item from the Specials Menu - the Vegetarian Pasta with no chesse and my bf, Tink, got their famous Fish Tacos.

Here is my Vegetarian Pasta. It was one of the best things I've had at Ruggles (tied with the Local Vegetable Platter). It was piping hot, full of flavor, and all the vegetables were super fresh and delicious.

...and here are their famous Fish Tacos. Whenever I go to Ruggle's Green I see tons of people order this. The other day I ate at the City Center location and saw a table of 4 girls who all got this. The sauce it comes with is nice and spicy!

I highly recommend trying this restaurant! It is wonderful in so many ways.
If you would like more information on Ruggles Green including there menu and locations please click this link: RugglesGreen.com

No comments:

Post a Comment