Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Lunch at Nordstom Bistro

Nordstrom is great!  They have a wide variety of high quality merchandise, wonderful fashion, and great customer service.  My favorite thing about Nordstrom is their Bistro.  The food is always fresh, delicious, and intriguing.  My friends and I always eat at the Nordstom Bistro in the Houston Galleria.  Today I went with Tink.  The dining experience was wonderful as always and its really nice to come get something substantial to eat in the middle of shopping.

Tink had the Soup du Jour - Chicken Pot Pie.  He said it was the best soup he has every tried. It was loaded with vegetables, chicken, and the "crust" which was almost like a dumpling.

My Vine-ripe Vegetable Salad (with no cheese).  It was really good as always.  I really like the heats-of-palm and the dressing is mouth watering.

No comments:

Post a Comment