Friday, August 26, 2011

Going Vegan

Going Vegan is something I have been really curious about doing.

I gave up eating meat, except for chicken and seafood, three and a half years ago. Now I am ready to take the next step; or perhaps a leap. I am ready to not eat meat, eggs, dairy, anymore! There are many many reasons that I am doing this. The three main reasons are: health, environment, and ethics.

I am not going to fill this blog post with all the countless benefits in each of those categories (there are many many online sources and books that you can read). I just wanted to share this change in my life. I think it will really change the way I feel and view the world around me in a positive way. Something about just the thought of starting this is exciting.

I hope to share good things about being vegan (food!!!) on this blog in the near future. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment