Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Vegan Blueberry Muffins

The other day at Whole Foods I came across something unexpected:
Vegan Wild Blueberry Mini Muffins!
I know there are some recipes for vegan muffins and some bakeries that sell vegan muffins but since going vegan almost a year ago I haven't tried any.  I do love blueberry muffins especially when they have nice big juicy blueberries inside so I was interested in trying these.  

The package of vegan blueberry mini muffins.  They were really good!  Even my all consuming cousins really liked them. As you can see they are loaded with delicious blueberries and the muffins are very moist.  These would be great if you were hosting a vegan breakfast get-together.

Serving the muffin on some fine chine really makes it look special.
Just be careful to peel the muffin/cupcake paper off the muffin itself so you don't eat it.

This is one of the best things about being Vegan!  It forces you to discover all sorts of foods you have never tried before and really makes you more conscious about what you are consuming.


No comments:

Post a Comment