Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Vacation Time!!

Hello! I have been very busy lately. I closed my small business and am going to start a new career. But before I do Im going on vacation for a few weeks.

I just got back from a Carnival Cruise to Nassau and Freeport, Bahamas, and Key West, Florida. The cruise was much needed, very relaxing, and very fun. It was really pleasant overall and makes me want to go on another cruise soon.

Port of Galveston

Carnival Conquest at the port in Nassau, Bahamas

The Atlantis Resort - a truly beautiful and amazing place.

Snorkeling in Freeport, Bahamas - Sergeant Majors, Beaugregory, and Slippery Dick Wrasse.

Key West Butterfly & Nature Conservatory - always a nice place to stop by while on the island.

Currently, I am in Florida, visiting my parents. It is always really fun and relaxing to come here. I love it here and wish that I moved here instead of moving to Houston, TX, but both places have their perks and Houston has taught me a lot of things that I don't think I would have learned otherwise.

Please, check back soon for a lot more updates! Hope you are well! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment