Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Long time, no blog!

Hello Everyone!  Happy 2013!  I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season and are having a great start to your New Year!

I have been so busy with so many things!
First, I changed jobs and started a new business.  I have been doing a little bit of traveling and working  a lot!  I have also been busy with my hobby of carving birds from wood (my resolution is to carve 50 this year) ...and also keeping up with my garden, regular chores around the house, and doing some new years cleaning and organizing.

Anyway, the biggest news and reason I have not been blogging lately is because:  Im MOVING!!!

Im so happy to say that I should be moving to south Florida this summer.  I have been doing a lot of research into exactly where (so far I like Naples, FL best) but we shall see...




No comments:

Post a Comment