Sunday, February 12, 2012

Mango Soy Snow - Royal Tea Cafe

I recently posted about a Soy Thai Tea I got from Royal Tea Cafe and wanted to share another really good drink I've found.  It is the Mango Snow which I get with soy milk instead of non-dairy creamer.  It is perfection - my new favorite drink!  It has lots of mango flavor (as it has real mango fruit) and the soy milk gives it a really nice smooth taste that goes really well with mango.  

My mango snow with soy.  I really need to try the mango jellies with this. 
(Their mango jellies are made with carrageenan so it is vegan :D )

Here is a pic of Royal Tea Cafe.
It is located inside Northwest Mall in the foodcourt. They also have a large variety of beverages and Vietnamese food and snacks.  When I eat here I usually eat the veggie banh mi with avocado and sweet potato fries.  To see more pictures you can visit their Facebook page:  Royal Tea Cafe

No comments:

Post a Comment