Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Icicle Christmas Lights

Hello! I hope you are having a nice day today.

Today I just wanted to share with you some of the coolest Christmas lights I have ever seen. These are icicle Christmas lights by Martha Stewart available at the Home Depot. We put them up on our house along with other lights from the Martha Stewart Living collection as well as artificial Christmas trees, ornaments, wreathes, and other decorations. I think this has been the most festive I have felt since moving to Texas.

These icicle lights are really impressive at night but equally impressive in the day time as they look like real ice! -and that is really nice when you live somewhere southern like Houston and some days are in the 70s and 80s which doesn't feel very wintery.

No comments:

Post a Comment