Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Versace S/S 2011 Ring

On my recent trip to NYC I stopped by the Versace boutique searching for 3 items, all from the S/S 2011 mens collection: rings, swim shorts, and sandals. Unfortunately they have not gotten any swimwear or sandals yet this season so I ended up only getting a ring. Its one of three they are showing on the website and was worn for the fashion show.

Here are the three rings from the men's Versace S/S 2011 collection. The two on the left are currently available for the US.

Here is my ring - showing the Medusa.

And a view from above to show more of the detail.


7 comments:

  1. HI DAVID! I MISSED OUT ON THIS RING YOU BOUGTH, BECAUSE THEY DINT HAVE MY RING SIZE! BUT HAD GONE BACK AND ASK FOR MORE INFO. ABOUT THIS RING BUT IS NOT SOLD NO MORE IN BOUTIQUES DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHERE CAN I PURCHASE THIS RING, MAYBE IN AN OUTLET OR ANY BOUTIQUE THAT CARRIES THIS RING? WASNT IT $125...THANK YOU

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Yes, the ring was $125. I dont have any information other than the name and style number from my receipt. If there are any left I think it would be at the Versace Company Store in Central Valley, NY. You could contact them and give them the style number they should be able to search their system and locate it for you.

    braided ring w/ medusa
    GD54040_DMT1_000003 21 00KL

    Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU FOR TAKING YOUR TIME AND RESPONDING BACK I APPRECIATE IT. I WILL DO MY BEST TO GET HOLD OF INFORMATION FOR THAT RING. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi David, I like your versace pieces.
    Is US 9 size equals to 19 Italian size??
    I am looking for a new one (gold with medusa) but no clue about the size.

    talk soon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Thank you! Im not exactly sure about how the ring sizes convert. I think this link might help:

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ring_size#Conversion_chart_for_ring_sizes

    It looks like US 9 converts to Italian 19.5.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi David,

    Do you still have this ring ?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Devraj. Dont have it anymore. It was just too small for my big fingers. ...

    ReplyDelete